Every person has a dream of owning a bike some day. A handsome red colored bike standing at the front door, waiting to hit the road and take long drives. To be honest, it is always a boy’s dream to have a bike in the garage, and as deniable the fact is, they do love their bikes more than anything. Every man wants to take care of his personal bike and sometimes it feels like it is not just a vehicle. Buying a bike is fairly a tricky job as a lot of things must be taken into consideration before closing in on the decision of purchase. This is precisely why people opt to buy a second-hand motorcycle [รับซื้อมอไซค์มือสอง, which are the term in Thai] as it is not only convenient and affordable but also saves the purchaser from a lot of official formalities.
There are many websites that sell second-hand bikes, and you can get detailed information about the bike, and also meet the seller. You can know about the mileage of the bike and the general servicing costs have. So here are a few things you should consider if you are planning on buying a second-hand bike.
- Before you decide to buy a second-hand motorcycle, make sure you have had thorough research on the model you are buying. General things like the design flaws, if any and other manufacturing facts about the bike.
- Secondly, check the bike thoroughly before making a commitment to buy it. Check for any scratches, damaged parts, cracked plastic, etc.
- Also look for the symmetry of the bike, so that you will know if it was involved in any crashes.
- Get the bike started; accelerate it for a few seconds, which will give you a better idea of the working of the bike.
- And then lastly, take a test ride of the bike, this will give you a better idea, and you will also know if there are any other faults in the bike. You should also check the maintenance records to know how regularly the bike servicing was done.
With all these tips, search for the bike you have always wanted in the garage!